Oasis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

broncrider

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone have any information on the Oasis, it was a place just west of Denton. I would like to get in touch with the owners and see if we can get it opened back up. I just spoke with the folks down at Athens scuba park and they are still saying maybe they can open in a couple of weeks. But it doesnt sound too promising. they are telling me vis is at 2' or less. which I wouldnt mind but they don't want to open up in that condition.

Far better yet, Mountain Creek Lake.................. :shocked2:

who wants to go to marine creek?
give me a call?

I'll do it, I live like 15 minutes from it

need to check their boat scheduels etc, and if they even allow swimming etc.

Marine Creek would be alot closer for me than CSSP. I live north of weatherford so marine creek would be great. I have never been how is the vis? is there anything to discover? if we can work it out I would love to go.

.......how is the vis? is there anything to discover? if we can work it out I would love to go.

no clue, but I know they race boats there sometimes so don't want to hit it on one of those days for sure

Let me know when you guys are going and i'll tag along! I'll try any lake once.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom