Oahu in April?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh yeah! And I have been out with Scuba and Dream and they make for a very "adventurous" dive!!! (sorry I left you out Sherm... :wink: )

I dont work for Ocean concepts and would still recommend them, there are a lot of good operators and some not so good. As i am sure you have read there are very strong feelings for some of the local dive operators, I say check them all out and make them earn your business, none of them can afford a bad reputation as there is always another waiting to take their place.

On a separate note, is listing your place of employment a requirement for posting? Just checking?

On a separate note, is listing your place of employment a requirement for posting? Just checking?

It's just that the poster has no info filled out on his bio, and most of his posts are for OC. If they posted more often in other threads and/or had their bio filled out a bit more, it wouldn't seem so funny (funny=strange and funny=haha). Not that it would be a bad thing if they did work there, it would just clear things up a bit. :D

Back
Top Bottom