Oahu dive ops /sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bsheresq

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations for diving oahu? We are renting a house at Ko'Olina first week of July and it looks like there is a dive op out of the marina there operating the Sea Dreams II - anyone have any experience with them? Also any must do dives? I hear the north shore dives are good this time of year [ any recommended dive op]s? Greatly appreciate any help you could give!

north shore is a great place to dive, would consider it a must do dive sharks cove and three tables. for dive ops that way contact gabe of kaimana divers (808) 772-1795,
or Deep Ecology, 66-456 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, HI, 96712. Phone: (808) 637-7946 or
(800) 578-3992 either one will take great care of you,either one you pick tell um marco sent ya.
if you want to do some wreck diving feel free to give us a call at Waikiki Diving Center, we' love to show you the sites.(808)922-2121

Mahalo!

I can also get you out on a Westside boat if you like...... ample space, warm shower and yummy sandwiches.

G

you gonna get yummy sandwiches for me and my hubby when we dive with you aug 8-10? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom