O2 fills in Tokyo area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hornetplt

Reaction score
Anyone know of any English speaking dive shops in Tokyo, Japan that will accomodate fills up to 100%? I've had a few leads but keep running into road blocks.
Thanks

hornetplt:
Anyone know of any English speaking dive shops in Tokyo, Japan that will accomodate fills up to 100%? I've had a few leads but keep running into road blocks.
Thanks

English speaking, zero, none. We can help you out but you'll need to answer the questions in my e-mail.

Did you get my e-mail?

As a followup, the tank to be filled did not have a KHK high pressure authority stamp (similar to DOT stamp in USA), so there was no way to get an O2 fill legally in Japan.

Mar Scuba:
As a followup, the tank to be filled did not have a KHK high pressure authority stamp (similar to DOT stamp in USA), so there was no way to get an O2 fill legally in Japan.

Matthew,
Got a fill from Thomas and dove Atami a few weeks ago. Thanks for the follow-up!

Brian, great to hear that! I thought that you were already deployed and then on rotation back to the States.

Hope to dive with you if the chance arises,

Mar Scuba:
Brian, great to hear that! I thought that you were already deployed and then on rotation back to the States.

Hope to dive with you if the chance arises,

Matt,
I when I get back from deployment, hopefully in August, I would be very interested in any trips to Mikomoto. I should be here for at least a month before I head back to the states.
Best regards,
Brian Bronk

hornetplt:
Matt,
I when I get back from deployment, hopefully in August, I would be very interested in any trips to Mikomoto. I should be here for at least a month before I head back to the states.

Sounds good, August is a great time to go, warm water temps, pretty good vis, but horrible traffic!

We are planning the calendar for the year so should have some Mikomoto trips in late August/early September, after school gets back in session and summer is "officially" over, it makes driving much easier.

See you!

Back
Top Bottom