o-ring size for Aladin Pro?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's a 2-016 Duro 70: just checked my spare against a chart.
Also realized I must have made a mistake in the list I compiled; I'll do a update soon.

I do not have the exact size of that Oring, but the Old model of the Aladin Sport also had a side compartment to change the 3,6 V AA soldered battery. In the Aladin, which was made by Uwatec in Switzerland (just as the Beauchat), the O ring was a B-015 (9/16"x1/16") and not a B-016.

I do not have the exact size of that Oring, but the Old model of the Aladin Sport also had a side compartment to change the 3,6 V AA soldered battery. In the Aladin, which was made by Uwatec in Switzerland (just as the Beauchat), the O ring was a B-015 (9/16"x1/16") and not a B-016.

I am pretty sure the 'Sport' version had the same body and battery cover, it was just black.

Did you have a manufacture reference for that -015 fitment? To me, it seemed logical that it would be a metric O-ring and the 1.5mm x 15mm seems to be a VERY close match to the original. ..FWIW I will track down a -015 to check

Back
Top Bottom