NY/NJ Wreck Diving Clubs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joepilot

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a Dive Club which is primarily interested in Deep/Wreck diving in the New York/New Jersey area. I live in Westchester NY and am looking to join a club and expand my skills. I currently hold Advanced open water, Nitrox, Advanced Nitrox, Full Cave dive certifications. I plan on finishing my Deep Tec and Trimix courses this coming spring. Any suggestions on a reputable club that would help me to expand my current skills and make friends in the wreck diving community? Thanks for your help!

Joepilot:
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a Dive Club which is primarily interested in Deep/Wreck diving in the New York/New Jersey area. I live in Westchester NY and am looking to join a club and expand my skills. I currently hold Advanced open water, Nitrox, Advanced Nitrox, Full Cave dive certifications. I plan on finishing my Deep Tec and Trimix courses this coming spring. Any suggestions on a reputable club that would help me to expand my current skills and make friends in the wreck diving community? Thanks for your help!

Check the NJSCUBA.NET board. they list several clubs along with NJ boats. :dazzler1:

Joepilot:

If I may, I would like to invite you to On the Bottom Dive club. It is a well rounded group with a variety of diving interest. Warm water, Northeast wreck diving (my favorite), Cave and everything in between.

We meet normally the first Wednesday of the month at the Sheraton Crossroads in Mahwah, NJ.

This month on the 8th, we have John Chatterton who discovered U-869 and the subject of the new book SHADOW DIVERS. He will be signing books and giving a presentation. If you can make it, we normally begin to gather between 7:00pm and 7:30pm.

NEWreckDiver:
If I may, I would like to invite you to On the Bottom Dive club. It is a well rounded group with a variety of diving interest. Warm water, Northeast wreck diving (my favorite), Cave and everything in between.

We meet normally the first Wednesday of the month at the Sheraton Crossroads in Mahwah, NJ.

This month on the 8th, we have John Chatterton who discovered U-869 and the subject of the new book SHADOW DIVERS. He will be signing books and giving a presentation. If you can make it, we normally begin to gather between 7:00pm and 7:30pm.

I just returned from Akumal Mexico from doing multistage cave diving. Thank you for your response. I have wanted to hear John Chatterton speak, especially after recently completing "Shadow Divers" How can I get in contact with you? I work at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and am right next to the bridge. Let me know. Again, thank you.

Joe

Joepilot:
I just returned from Akumal Mexico from doing multistage cave diving. Thank you for your response. I have wanted to hear John Chatterton speak, especially after recently completing "Shadow Divers" How can I get in contact with you? I work at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and am right next to the bridge. Let me know. Again, thank you.

Joe

You can PM me if you wish. Also this club is run by Blue Water Diver, you can check the WEB site. It will have the directions. www.bluewaterdivers.com

Jim

Back
Top Bottom