NY Giants: The only team better than "the best team ever"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ugh.... Again, I'm reminded of why I don't watch pro sports anymore. When sportsmanship died and talking trash, being disrespectful, sullen, and a thug became the cool thing to do, my interest in watching any of them completely died. Football, baseball, basketball, boxing... Pffft... I'd rather have my eyeballs sandpapered.

Brady was acting like a$$ - I heard reports of him yelling at his offensive line since the G-Men kept steamrolling right through. And how great is the sound clip of him laughing off Plaxico's score prediction?

Which was more amazing, Eli escaping that sac with 3 defensmen on him, or the catch by Tyree? I am not a religious person, but I think god is a Giants fan.

I am not a religious person, but I think God is a Giants fan.

Yup, and he's been on the waiting list for season tickets since 1984!

That was an amazing play, sure to be shown again many times. Eli will be a different quarterback next year. Will be fun to see how the season shakes out.......
Which was more amazing, Eli escaping that sac with 3 defensmen on him, or the catch by Tyree?

Back
Top Bottom