NY Giants: The only team better than "the best team ever"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has anyone else noticed that brothers have now won the Super Bowl years in a row!!!
How bad did Belichek look not hanging around for the final snap to finish the game?

I had Eli as a Fantasy QB.... he in a word, sucked.

The Giants had an average season, and somehow put together a defense in the past several weeks, that confounded the best.

Toot the horns now, because I doubt that the Giants will be anywhere next season. I could be very wrong, but they just don't strike me as a team that is going to dominate anyone for long. They do have a good defense, but how far did that take Baltimore?

Their biggest asset may have been that teams blew them off, and they did not have a hugely difficult schedule, Maybe the NFL East is back, but I don't think so.

Relish this while you can Giants, and congratulations for the title. Stick your tail up high while you can, but, don't stick it up too high as it will just smell, and get shot off next year as they did not really dominate anyone, but rather scraped through. The game could have gone any direction, and that is hardly the tale of a dominant team.:shakehead::shakehead:
Their last 3 victories were against pretty good teams.

What genius set the line at 13.5 points and inched it down to 12 despite overwhelming action on the Giants? Easiest money I've made in a while.

With the exception of the Patriots 2nd TD, which the Giants were playing nickle and dime packages, I had not seen any team pressure Brady the way the Gmen D put on him all night long. Congrats to the Giants!!

Their last 3 victories were against pretty good teams.

What genius set the line at 13.5 points and inched it down to 12 despite overwhelming action on the Giants? Easiest money I've made in a while.

So you did not bet them to win, but just the odds? :D

So you think that Eli is the BEST QB in the league, and that they will dominate next year?

Let's bet... I won't give you odds, and I don't bet something as worthless as money. but we can certainly make it interesting!

I'm not much of a fan, even though I played football in college. If they lost, it wouldn't have spoiled my night. The only reason I watched the game is because I had a $1,000 on it. And the only reason I made the bet is because I believe in efficient markets, and the lopsided wagering was screaming "mispriced betting line".

So you did not bet them to win, but just the odds? :D

So you think that Eli is the BEST QB in the league, and that they will dominate next year?

Let's bet... I won't give you odds, and I don't bet something as worthless as money. but we can certainly make it interesting!

Chill out man. Can't a Giants fan enjoy the fact their team just won the Superbowl against the team many people were calling the best of all time ?

Or if you are a football fan, enjoy that the game was close, went down to the wire and the big time underdog won ?

Did the Patriots tape the Giants celebrating after the game?(lol)

I didn't pay much attention to the game because I was editing video footage. I did finish that and watched from the last part of the third quarter to the end. Must admit it was quite a game. Since the greatest team in history, my Chicago Bears, weren't playing; I would have been fine no matter which team won, but the underdogs always have the edge in my mind. However, when Belichick walked off the field before the game's official ending, I thought "good for the Giants!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom