NY Giants: The only team better than "the best team ever"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Too bad my dad, a true dyed-in-the-wool Giants fan through thick and thin, wasn't around to see this stunning catch by Tyree and savor the victory!!! Go GIANTS
04superbowl_slide11.jpg

Too bad my dad, a true dyed-in-the-wool Giants fan through thick and thin, wasn't around to see this stunning catch by Tyree and savor the victory!!!
04superbowl_slide11.jpg

That was good. Up there with some of TO's one handed catches in visual delight.............

Did the Patriots tape the Giants celebrating after the game?(lol)
Yes, its going to be a training film for how to win when it really matters next year.

However, when Belichick walked off the field before the game's official ending, I thought "good for the Giants!"
He was pouting basically. I bet he used to get his way when he was little to, similar action.

You know, it's not that I with the fine people of Boston and the surrounding environs any ill will, but if I had to hear one person all being preachy about "my team can't lose..."

Well, actually... they can.

GO GIANTS!

Rachel

The Patriots were crying about every call that didn't go their way. BB has walked off before. He failed to meet several coaches after the game. He routinely ran up the score on opponents. He got caught cheating (is that the tip of the iceberg?).

As for Eli Manning...the boy became a man yesterday. He might have sucked during the regular season but the guy was great in the playoffs.

The Patriots were crying about every call that didn't go their way. BB has walked off before. He failed to meet several coaches after the game. He routinely ran up the score on opponents. He got caught cheating (is that the tip of the iceberg?).

As for Eli Manning...the boy became a man yesterday. He might have sucked during the regular season but the guy was great in the playoffs.

Fox didn't made a big deal of it yesterday, but did point out that Brady brushed off the offer of a handshake from Manning when they crossed paths during pre-game warm up on the field. The look on Brady's face and his body language was basically "...are you kidding, we don't even belong on the same field..."

Perhaps he was right?

:shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom