NY Giants: The only team better than "the best team ever"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Giants.gif

I'm not a Giants fan but it felt very good seeing the pretty boy playboy get his butt slapped around.

POOF! There goes the perfect season.

They won? j/k :wink:

HA! GOOD! I have a hard time with a team that got slap at the beginning of the season for cheating being in the SuperBowl. I guess karma's a b****!

Good for the Giants!

:zen:

Thee goes the perfect season...I liked the statement next year all our games will be on the road.

I would like to congratulate the Giants on a remarkable season and a hard-fought victory. The loss hurts, but we'll see you next year. Go Celtics!!!

Spady

Neither were that good. The 87 Edmonton Oilers were the ultimate team.

I had Eli as a Fantasy QB.... he in a word, sucked.

The Giants had an average season, and somehow put together a defense in the past several weeks, that confounded the best.

Toot the horns now, because I doubt that the Giants will be anywhere next season. I could be very wrong, but they just don't strike me as a team that is going to dominate anyone for long. They do have a good defense, but how far did that take Baltimore?

Their biggest asset may have been that teams blew them off, and they did not have a hugely difficult schedule, Maybe the NFL East is back, but I don't think so.

Relish this while you can Giants, and congratulations for the title. Stick your tail up high while you can, but, don't stick it up too high as it will just smell, and get shot off next year as they did not really dominate anyone, but rather scraped through. The game could have gone any direction, and that is hardly the tale of a dominant team.:shakehead::shakehead:

Nice to know Brady can be flawed...

(Didn't think they were the '72 Dolphins, anyway)...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom