Nusa Lembongan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Muzzman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Spent a few days diving with 'Two Fish' dive resort. Really good outfit.

Highlight was 7 Manta Rays at Manta Bay, one was Black and they just grooved around us for an hour. No Mola Mola though.

Thank you Muzzman! I am pleased that you like our place! We did not show you the mola mola like that you will have to come back!!!
No seriously 7 is a good number! We had the mantas on holidays for a month but they are back now! One of the black Manta has been named Jace of Spade from Jason! Was a new manta for the data base of Aquatic Alliance. I am making a manta specialty at the moment and should be validate by PADI soon.
As well we will organize a DM internship special manta with some work with Aquatic Alliance!
Hope to see you back around. Take care

Laurent

Mola mola season August- October, though extended into November this year. I stayed at twofish for a week in first week October. During my week the tides were not the best for manta point/bay and only saw one manta at manta point on a single trip. However I saw 8 mola mola in the week, 4 at buyuk, 2 at blue corner, 1 crystal bay, 1 PED.

Reactions: Heg
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom