Nude diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess it could be a logical progression of Hogarthian Minimalism.

Yeah f that. In Belize I had a three foot remora try to attach to my junk for 40 minutes of an hour long dive. At first I was trying to swat it away and doing 360’s and barrel rolls, but it kept coming back.. it finally became a boxing match and I had to deal it several solid blows. I tried to console myself that it was a female and I’m just that good looking, but I kept coming to the realization I’m just a big fat whale

You beat me to it.

Also, the Bobbit worm.
If introduced in our local lake, it would help to improve visibility and reduce silting. 😂

scuba diving naked is like eating a buffet lunch at a strip club.

waayyyyyyy too much can go wrong.

Yeah f that. In Belize I had a three foot remora try to attach to my junk for 40 minutes of an hour long dive. At first I was trying to swat it away and doing 360’s and barrel rolls, but it kept coming back.. it finally became a boxing match and I had to deal it several solid blows. I tried to console myself that it was a female and I’m just that good looking, but I kept coming to the realization I’m just a big fat whale
Remoras usually attach themselves to relatively flat surfaces. They usually try to eat things that are shaped like a 4-8" mullet.

Back
Top Bottom