Notes from a frequent traveler 8-16-06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hey there. For those who are traveling within the US, and have had concerns about security waits, etc... Here's my mini-report.

I made it through the check-in and security process at Denver International in about 10 minutes.

I am a premier FF member of UA. I didn't have to wait in the "long line" but the "long line" was only about a 10 minute wait. So have no fears... the TSA check point was not crazy like it was last week. Other than not being able to take liquids, the checkpoint was virtually the same as usual. I would seriously doubt that anyone would need to arrive 3 hours early. I would say, adjust your arrival time at the airport slightly, but there's no need to arrive even 2 hours early for domestic travel.

:D

So - I made it in - with no delays.

They were allowing drinks to be served with lids even on the concourse, but no drinks were allowed to be brought on board.

Back
Top Bottom