Not recieving email updates from subscribed thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pred

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Since january 7th, I haven't been getting any email updates from my subscribed thread.

I have tried to unsubscribe and subscribe again, but I'm still not recieving any email updates.

Are you receiving any other notices from the board for Private Messages or such?

I too have been having the same problem. I don't get the daily journal listings (although I didn't do anything to change my settings and have confirmed that I'm still supposed to be getting them).

I DO receive notices of private messages.

Please let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Thread notifications as well as notices of PMs are working fine for me.

Hey Ted!

Same old story for me too. I hardly ever get the email threads that I subscribe to. I get notification when I have a PM and occasionally I'll get an email about a subscribed thread. It just hasn't worked right since 'the change' (in servers I think).

Pred,

You had turned "Recieve Admin E-Mails" off. I have turned it back on for you (the default) so you can see if this rectifies this situation. Notifications are a part of the admin e-mails sent. In fact they are the BULK of this as we don't allow any spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom