Not really a Swamper but looking for help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rickdds

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey everyone,

I've been away from SB for awhile now but have been reenergized of late (just got back from Belize). I'd be happy to share info with anyone interested in heading down there.

I did some snooping around the forums and have not come up with sound info yet re: diving the gulf rigs. found great info on Flower Gardens but I'd really like to catch some dinner if you know what I mean. Something about holding a foot long gun in my hand just sounds cool (oh wait can I say that?!)

Advice/recommendations on top dive ops in the area would be great...

thanks

Rick

I have been out twice with Capt Miglini out of Port Aransas. Both times some of the divers were spearfishing. He will even let you try it out using one of his guns. There are trip reports posted here and here each with other links to pictures and video.

If interested, PM for more info.

Willie

We're running rig trips out of my dive shop, using Out To Sea Adventures, aka, Capt. Miglini. He runs a good operation.

A foot long gun in your hand might sound like fun, but it won't get you much "dinner" out in the gulf. You'll need at least a three footer for that.

That's awesome WW thanks a bunch... I will PM you for more info

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom