Not a poll ..more of a count .or maybe an..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

when i was a high school student taking a resort course in hawaii. i certified OW in college, then went 20 dive-less years. (i was broke and besides, none of my friends dove.) thankfully my senses returned, i recertified OW and began diving as often as my wallet and my computer would let me.

now i'm 41, a (non-practicing) AI, with no savings and lots of credit card debt thanks to diving. ;-0

the worst part is, having no money keeps me from diving!

i'm a westerner, a californian in exile in virginia. when i'm not diving, or planning a dive trip, i'm a writer, former journalist, single, and mother to two beautiful, aging shepherd mutts. who are sleeping on the floor behind me right now as i type.

right now i'm dreaming of some easy caribbean diving. anyone else? i can always use a buddy!

judy

divemistress once bubbled...
...right now i'm dreaming of some easy caribbean diving. anyone else? i can always use a buddy!

judy

Want to go to Roatan in April? One of the girls on the trip needs a roomy!

I'm 26, currently living in Singapore. I'm Indonesian by birth, and is officially a resident of Bali although I've never lived there for more than 2 months :confused:

Even though my country is the world's biggest archipelago, I didn't take up diving until I came to Singapore to work. I lived in sunny Queensland, Australia, for 5 years and I still regret not taking up diving then.

Oh well, better late than never!! :jester:

I am 28, French, currently living in Philadelphia. :hi:
My husband and I were certified in 1999, and could not manage to stop diving since then :jester:
Family and friends all think we are nuts :notme:
Oh well, maybe we are, a little :nuts:

Well I turned the big 50 in April!!!!!!!!!!!!! That use to sound so old to me but is not so! Just returned from Coz last night. Darn that damn izzy!!!! One day of diving and they closed the port. I love Mexico so darn much! Went to school there but dropped ou t to go surfing in San Blas Escuala in San Miguel Potisi forget the spelling. its close to me...............

Back
Top Bottom