North Shore Sunday May 28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skierbri10

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have been waiting all week to finally post this, there are a few people showing up to dive Sharks Cove, Three Tables or Waimea depending on conditions. Y'all are invited and I hope to see at least 1 of you there. I know it is short notice but blame it on ScubaBoard. :D:light::14::lol:

I dove three tables and sharks the day after I dove with you Lisa. Took a SB lurker from the boat and showed her around. It was OK. Not a lot of critters back yet. Saw the biggest scorpion fish ever and he was resting on top of someones dive knife. Got the knife but not a pic.

Wildcard:
I dove three tables and sharks the day after I dove with you Lisa. Took a SB lurker from the boat and showed her around. It was OK. Not a lot of critters back yet. Saw the biggest scorpion fish ever and he was resting on top of someones dive knife. Got the knife but not a pic.
What day was that. We went out sat, and decided to go someplace else because non of us was feeling really adventurous and we didn't figure vis was gonna be that good anyway.

It was wed or thur, I forget. Second dive got a little rough getting out but Vic, the lurker is a Cali diver and used to getting out in the surf. Just a little though, 4 footers.
BTW, Victoria, you are a most awsome diver and I had a great time with you. Please call back if you make it back here again. And, oH Ya, join up and talk story with us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom