North Carolina --soon to be-- diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JC Fedorczyk

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Folks. Just found this website while doing some research on diving. My Girlfriend and I went to Saba last year to see where my relatives are from and went on a snorkling trip with the rest of the divers. Needless to say when we saw the divers down below and what we were missing out on we both wanted to get certified.

Certification classes start next month and then we are planning a trip in December on Blackbeard's. Probably something before that just to keep the skills sharp.

So I'll say in Advance. Good to meet you.

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

You'll find more than a couple of folks from NC hang out in NC Wreck Divers

Visited Saba last June, loved it! Now I'm trying to convince someone to go back with me.

Hey Jc.....Fayetteville here. Good luck on the classes. Who are you doing
them with? And....welcome!

Divers-Supply in charlotte is 5 minutes from my house and after my girlfriend made some calls they came highly recommended. So if all goes well the 2 of us will be open water certified by the end of next month.

One of these times I'm going to find a cheap hobby/interest.....

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

You've got good diving there, too. Came up twice last year, coming back this year!

don

:D

In addition to ScubaBoard, you might want to hook up with the Charlotte Hammerheads. They're a great club, representing most of the shops in the area, and they meet monthly at Midtown Sundries on West W.T. Harris. You can get more details at www.charlottehammerheads.com. The club president is Craig Hedricks, and he's very good at helping get you hooked up with good people who can help you through the initial learning curve.

Welcome to the sport!
-Grier

Welcome JC...glad you stopped by and hope that you will stay awhile. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here that are ready and willing to help in anyway, all you have to is ask.

Again, welcome to SB.

-ZD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom