For Sale "Non splined G260 jam nut"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Afraid not, sorry, I only have one Halcyon Halo jam nut.

If Michael ends up not wanting it, it's yours.
I'll take it, PMing.

Sorry Open Ocean Diver, though I'm sure you'll have another run of the G260s.

This is more convoluted than needed. OOD, you should get the G250V nut buddhasummer has.

ETA: OOD, you made a bunch of nuts for folks, you should wind up with some you wanted. I'm fine as is.

This is more convoluted than needed. OOD, you should get the G250V nut buddhasummer has.

ETA: OOD, you made a bunch of nuts for folks, you should wind up with some you wanted. I'm fine as is.
@buddhasummer has the Halcyon Halo jam nut available, you can have it. No worries… I thought he was getting rid of some of the G250V jam nuts he purchased. Anyhow I’ll make another small run at some point.

Put me down for G250 nuts when you run another batch. Cheers!

Funny story: I gave a nut to a friend for his 260. He sent that 2nd connected to a MK25 to Airtech in NC . They would not service it with the new nut. Kicked up a stink. He had to mail the original to them before they would proceed. I had no idea that this would present such an insurance risk to them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom