Non-Pink 3mm, Front Zip, Women's Wet Suit - anyone??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SOLD OUT. :(

Thiad,

Are you referring to the Waterproof Capri 3mm I mentioned? I don't know what size you need, but right now (I just looked) they have them in XXS, M+, ML+, Ltall, L+, and XXL, for $99. None of those may be your size, but I couldn't tell for sure if you knew that any were available from your post.

I believe you have to order them through the website I linked to. However, they have you put in your ZIP code which has something to do with checking for a local retailer. I think they get some credit for it (I can't tell anymore because after putting in my ZIP code I don't get that screen anymore).

Blue Sparkle

I just bought an IST wetsuit with the neck zipper. It is all black. I got it on sale but I don't remember the site. I also have not dove it yet.

I am so glad to hear other women don't like pink either. I just want to gag when I see women arrive on the dive boat in pink gear...oh hee hee hee, do you expect me to take you seriously?

True story: I was in a warehouse-type dive store (this was before I knew better).....and a muscle-bound steroid type was with his Barbie-esk girlfriend (in 6" heels) shopping for dive gear. She had a entire $4000 kit that was nothing but pink. He was looking at regs and I mentioned that the Titan was a great reg for a great price. He said and I quote," She only wants a pink reg". As he walked away, I rolled my eyes and thought...She'll get to the pool portion of the OW class, strap on her pink tank, realize she might break a nail, and he'll have a boatload of pink gear to sell on Fleabay.

I smiled as I left the store...they were still shopping.

Last edited:
Hmmm.... I could do something like that with a farmer john, couldn't I?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom