non dive time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Alcina

I did the 4wd bike (ATV) jungle tour 3 years ago when I went to Cozumel. It was a LOT of fun!!! Very dusty though, so be sure to wear clothes you don't care about and put your camera in a plastic ziplock or something, inside of the camera case to protect it. The only disappointing thing, was that the beach on that side of the island is (or at least was) completely littered with trash that floats in from cruise ships. I couldn't believe that they didn't have some kind of program to keep that side of the island clean. Have fun!
Pam

alcina:
I have heard good things about taking an organized tour through the "jungle" on either a 4wd bike or jeep...any experience with these?

What else - besides eating & drinking and lazing on the beach - would you suggest?

alcina:
Thanks for the great replies and links.

I think the 4WD bike thing sounds a blast, if hokey but not sure if we should do the Jeeps instead.

I know it is still 87 days away, but I can't wait :D

I would recommend the 4wd bike (aka Quad) over the jeep tour any day. I have done a few of the Quadding trips and really like them and this is coming from someone who owned one for years and quadded in the mountains all the time - responsibly :).

I will let you know the name of the company that I felt gave the best tour, just can't remember right now.

Dennis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom