Nocturnal lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will there me more demo lights available after DEMA?

There are some more demo lights available, which model are you looking for?

The TL-50

If there is one go for the extreme. It's worth whatever it costs. I've had mine to 127 ft in cold dark water and in relatively clear in the St Lawrence. With a 50W bulb it blows away any non-hid it's come up against. Even with the 35 or 20 it still washes out a buddy's shockwave LED. Construction is top notch and ease of cleaning, changing bulbs, and regular maintenance is a breeze. BTW, Tim did you ever come up with a goodman style handle? I have been unable to get anything done at work because of dept changes. A little tighter on people doing what we call " government jobs". I'm about to buy a DR or some other make and just modify it unless you have one.

Hi,

We do have a TL50, TL50 Pro, and TL50 Extreme available from the show. Feel free to make the order online.

Jim,

I have some brackets that you can use to easily make your own goodman type of hand mount. We're going to have some neoprene hand/wrist mounts made for the SLX and TL light heads and they will be available at the end of the year. Let me know what you think.

Yes I have the double aa powered led light. I use it as a focus / fill light with a ys 25 strobe and sea and sea dx 8000 still camera...I have also used a pair of them for video. they are bright and study and reliable..877 ok scuba

Hi Tim can I get 15 percent off too ? Hal

Hello Hal,

Nice to see you on the forum. I'll send you a PM :)

Tim, Hope you are still on. Gonna give you a buzz later today (11/14) about those brackets and a problem I'm having with loosening up the hex head screw on the light head. Do you loc-tite it on? What size is it? I've got standard and metric hex keys but mine are older and perhaps a little worn and can't get a good bite on it. I sure do not want to round it out. I'd appreciate knowing what size it is before I go out and buy an expensive set of hex wrenches. It'd be easier to just get one good one of the right size. I was planning on using the screw hole to mount the goodman since it's already there. Jim
I'd also be willing to get a preproduction one of those neoprene wrist mounts(I'd pay for it of course) to test and give feedback on.

Hi Jim,

I'll send you the allen wrench, and a bracket. Sorry I've been swamped with all the stuff that we need to catch up on after DEMA but the bracket and the allen wrench will be mailed out to you today.

Back
Top Bottom