Nocturnal lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NLI Tim:
Hi Jim,

I'll send you the allen wrench, and a bracket. Sorry I've been swamped with all the stuff that we need to catch up on after DEMA but the bracket and the allen wrench will be mailed out to you today.

I hope you are sending an invoice with it:D . I only needed the size. Sears has a tool sale going on. Either way I'll use it and as soon as I get a handle together I'll send pics and a review with any suggestions I may have. You can use them (pics, review, suggestions) however you see fit:crafty: . I appreciate this alot. It's why I went with Nocturnal in the first place. Service. Thanks again, Jim

Does anyone know how the SL50 compares with the Beaver Platinum lamp? The two look almost identical in terms of design, they both come with 20, 35 and 50 watt halogen bulbs, the burn-times are similar, etc. Link to the Beaver (you need to scroll down to get to the Platinum):

http://www.beaversports.co.uk/catalogue/torches/torches.htm

I'm inclined to go for the SL50, but the downside is that there are no distributors in the UK to return it to if I need it serviced, whereas the Beaver is sold locally.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Regards,
Gerald

Hi Gerald,

They're one of the distributor for our products overseas. I will communicate with you via PM or email.

Tim

Tim,

I'd like to order a neoprene hand mount and a diffuser for my TL 50 but your field for coupon code won't accept scubaboard15 - too many charachters. Please advise.

Thanks!

Pmed you :)

BTW the neoprene hand mounts are available under the accessories section of our website. Those of you who already have a SLX or a TL50 are welcome to purchase them through our site. We also have some TL50 Extremes at clearance prices if any of you are looking for an ultra bright and ultra tough canister light that has a long burn time.

Also, we have dropped the prices for the SLX so we can get them into the hands of more customres. Our new website has a lot of new pictures posted so you can see the different products and configurations.

Just ordered my neoprene hand mount. I'm still working on one using the bracket you sent me Tim. I've gone through 2 protos and not entirely happy with either one. And now that my company has cracked down on us doing "government jobs" I gotta wait to try some other ideas. BTW would like to get a spare o-ring set for my TL50 Extreme. Both the cannister and light head. Is it available on the website?

Thanks Jim! I'll get the order shipped out tomorrow and include some o-rings for you in your order :)

Diffuser and hand mount kit arrived here - I'll test them out on our March trip. My wife was amazed that I actually read the instructions in the letter without yet fiddling with the light head.

LOL, let me know how you like it!

Back
Top Bottom