No winter diving for me this year...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GOSH, that's horrible, makes me wince in pain! Hope it gets better faster than you expect.

......you'll always need an excuse for those wayward shots :D Let's see, left hand, you play right handed ? Grip with just the pinky (lightly).... As long as the soreness goes away and you can swing, you can still have a BALL! All the best for a Speedy recovery and we'll keep you in our prayers.

PS. I played today and was proud of my 87! Seems work and scuba has my golf to slim to none, but it was a beautiful day, and I topped it off snorkelin' and playing at the beach with my grandson, Ryan.

Ouch! Sure glad you didn't lose any digits, you've got plenty of knuckles. At least all you're missing is some cold water!

Take care,,,,we'll see ya in a few of weeks.

TwoBitTxn:
cause I fought the saw and the saw won.

Table saw that is...

I got extremely lucky and still have all 5 fingers. My index finger on my left hand is permanently damaged. There is no more middle nuckle. I have pins in my index and ring fingers and a long road of therapy ahead.

I hope to see many of yall when Dee and Beast come visit.

2-bit

No diving, no nose picking.

I got good news the other day...

No infections, no tissue loss, and good blood flow throughout. I started therapy Friday.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers, thoughts, and well wishes. It all helps.

Tom

That's great news, 2-Bit!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom