No winter diving for me this year...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
cause I fought the saw and the saw won.

Table saw that is...

I got extremely lucky and still have all 5 fingers. My index finger on my left hand is permanently damaged. There is no more middle nuckle. I have pins in my index and ring fingers and a long road of therapy ahead.

I hope to see many of yall when Dee and Beast come visit.

2-bit

Nothing a little duck tape and a baggy can't solve!!!

OK... seriously, sorry to hear of your accident,,,,but glad to hear you are getting the treatment you need,,,,to a speedy recovery. :)

Sorry to hear about the accident. Wish you a speedy and complete recovery.

Regards,

Sorry to hear about that, Tom....and very glad it wasn't worse. :frown:

Wow Tom! So glad you're doing good and it wasn't the worst case scenario. Sorry that you're out of the water and I'm sure it's not been fun... but grateful that you're able to get online and say hi. Happy Thanksgiving!
Foo

Dang Tom, sorry to hear about that! Take care and heal up, the water will be there. Hope to see ya soon..................

Thanks yall,

Tony... I took up golfing this past summer and now I afraid this is going to fry my grip. Just as I was beginning to have some success

Hope you mend quick, Tom.

Water therapy, that's the ticket.

Back
Top Bottom