No Topic/Chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drove by the beach in Bonita Springs today... FLAT. Somebody has to be crazy enough to be out there in Venice this morning... LOL... any reports or do we keep the Magic 8 Ball handy!

I just checked the Mote Marine Beach Report & all 4 beaches (Venice, Nokomis, North Jetty & Manasota) are reporting dark water. To me that means no viz yet. :(

Bah. 6" is enough for me. Better than the crap I usually dive in...

If you go make sure to let us know how it was.:D

I will. I'd be more doubtful if they said that the water looked like green milk. I typically find that the lighter the color of the water at vb, the worse the vis (from all the silt suspended in the water).

Anyone have any info on the viz? Trying to work my schedule to get a day off this week and want to know when to plan it... Thank you in advance....

2th just posted a report in the Beach Conditions thread. Looks like we need a few more days.

Thanks to the divers that "took one for the team!".... 10 inches of viz (if that), probably 5 min dive, 1 hr of cleaning gear. Saved me some gas $$$! Really appreciate it. Looks like Friday will be my take a day off day (aka diving). Keep posting (I will)... Dive safe.

I didn't get to go out on Sunday. :( My grandson spent sat night and ended up getting sick, so I was up with him all night. Unfortunately I'm on call now, but I'm hoping on sneaking out Wed morning. 10" of vis is quite enough for me.

Untill the wind either dies completely or shifts to the east, conditions aren't going to improve much.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom