No reply from your website?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi there, I've sent two emails making enquiries about your fins direct through your website but as yet have received no reply, it's been quite a while, is your website not working? Should I post my questions here instead? or can I expect a reply at some stage. Thanks.

I'm almost positive that Force Fins has gone out of business. Try a search on the Force Fin forum.

buddhasummer, well we are running and emails are being answered. Not sure what is up...What do you need? Best, Bob

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the reply, im looking at your Force Fin pros but as I need to order online have to be careful about sizing. I am a between a 6 and 6.5 US mens, I have very small feet, I usually wear a 5mm wetsuit boot but sometimes a 3mm wetsuit boot and am wondering what size to buy. I am also confused on your website re what straps they come with and how to change to the other option offered. Lastly do you ship to Japan? via USPS? Cheers

ƒeƒNƒjƒJƒ‹ƒ_ƒCƒrƒ“ƒO‚ÆŠíÞ‚̐³‹K—A“ü‘㗝“X@ƒnƒCƒeƒbƒNƒ_ƒCƒu Hi-Tech Dive is your best source for Force Fins in Japan. The neoprene measurement of your booties is less important than the size of its sole. If it is a low profile sole, then I think you will be comfortable in a size ML. If it has a tennis shoe type sole, then I expect you will need a size Large. Hi-Tech carries Force Fins outfitted with the nylon heel straps, but you can change with a Bungie Heel Strap Kit. When ordering online at ForceFin.com, you can choose your strap style.

ƒeƒNƒjƒJƒ‹ƒ_ƒCƒrƒ“ƒO‚ÆŠíÞ‚̐³‹K—A“ü‘㗝“X@ƒnƒCƒeƒbƒNƒ_ƒCƒu Hi-Tech Dive is your best source for Force Fins in Japan. The neoprene measurement of your booties is less important than the size of its sole. If it is a low profile sole, then I think you will be comfortable in a size ML. If it has a tennis shoe type sole, then I expect you will need a size Large. Hi-Tech carries Force Fins outfitted with the nylon heel straps, but you can change with a Bungie Heel Strap Kit. When ordering online at ForceFin.com, you can choose your strap style.

Cheers for the reply Bob, Ill look into Hi-Tech Dive but unless like Apple you control prices of your fins I imagine they will be frighteningly expensive here as most dive gear is. Given the price Id really like to try them before buying, I currently have 3 sets of fins that do not fit properly sitting in my cupboard and would hate to drop another $300 or so. Do you know know their policy of trials or returns? Thanks again.

buddhasummer, not sure of their policy, why not ask them...may be they have some in rental for you to test drive. I will also add that my policy is money back if not happy and I do not send out refund checks often to really make this issue a problem. When you make the best models of fin's you can stand behind the product. Hi-Tech is the best we have in Japan, they will take good care of you. Best, Bob

Back
Top Bottom