No reply from sportextreme.com... are they reliable?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jaevis

Reaction score
Just ordered a Mares Abyss octo from sportextreme.com as this model is not available in Singapore. Order made approximately 2 weeks ago, but no delivery so far and no payment made on my credit card as well.

I've wrote them 2 emails over last week, but no reply from them so far. Order status shows "Awaiting delivery" even though their website indicates that stock is available.

Has anyone deal with them before? Are they reliable? What should I do? Please advice if there are any other online sites I can place an order for the Abyss octopus 2004 model.

Thank you.

I bought a drysuit from them a couple of years ago.. all communication went smoothly enough.

Are they still in business? I need more information. Please help. Also, does anyone know if they deliver to Singapore. Maybe there are some place they do not deliver, even though i cannot find out any info from their website on geographical coverage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom