No reasonable offer refused! For sale to good home Scuba Pro MK7 +Zeagle Concept BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jlaroy

New
Reaction score
I have inherited some scuba equipment. My father is no longer diving and I have been storing and not using his old equipment. Some I have given to my abalone diving buddy but the actual SCUBA equipment needs a home. What I have appears to be in excellent condition but I have not used it and the item has not been used by anyone for 7+ - years.

FOR SALE - Scuba Pro MK 7 Regulator in the original nylon case
FOR SALE - Zeagle Concept BCD - Scuba Diving BCD Buoyancy Compensator Device

Fair Offer Takes either or both.

I will let your conscience determine the "Fair" part of fair offer. I have no use for these items so I welcome all replies.
Thanks you all,
John

What second stage is on the Mk 7?

The Mk 7 is pretty dated and the two early iterations of it have a low pressure yoke. And while the breathing side is just a Mk 5, the audio side is virtually impossible to service, so their general utility is pretty limited.

The second stage is a different matter if it's a beat up High Performance or a beat up Adjustable, then I'm pretty "meh", but an Air 1 or D300 would be something else and a minty looking Pilot would have my full and complete attention.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom