No Morning Dive After Flight the Day Before with ProDive Mexico?!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I scripted an email top Pro Dive asking all the pertinent information I wanted from them...within a day, I received an answer to all my questions....I do want to point out though that all my questions were honest....like I relayed we have 2 divers with over 500 dives, 3 with about 100 and two VIGINS!
Vegans? :D

The last time we went to Roatan (Reef House), we arrived about 6 PM after travelling all day, had diner and then went on a night dive on their house wall... Awesome way start the vacation.

As others have said, it's possible that they are allowing for missing baggage, or allowing administrative time etc. However, I think Bert has nailed it up above. They want to see you in shallow water first. Perhaps you can convince them of your abilities by showing them a log book with a few gazillion relevant dives in it.

Back
Top Bottom