Closed No longer FS: Halcyon 40#/HP100 rig, DR regs, DR Al BP

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CuriousRambler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Update 3/19/21: Having issues receiving notifications from SB. Moved without selling anything, so my main driver to sell no longer exists. Everything is still available, but I'm unwilling to dig through all the boxes and find items at this point. Once I get settled, I may re-list everything. For now, it's all off the market.

Everything will be pick up local to Manteca, CA. I simply don't have the free time to pack and ship right now. If you're willing to wait a few weeks for shipping, I'll be able to ship after about January 20th. If that schedule works for you, I'll be happy to ship anything on your dollar. Feel free to run quotes from 95337. Open to reasonable offers on all, but please don't insult me with lowball offers. Worst case, I move this stuff and try to find a use.

Edit: If you would like things shipped on the delay schedule, I apologize up front but I'm not able to hold things without payment. I will be moving all my belongings prior to the 20th, so these items either need to be sold and gone (or pending shipment) prior to my move, or they'll be going with the rest of the stuff.

All unused:
1) Doubles rig:
-Halcyon 40# Evolve - manufacture date of 2008.
-Halcyon aluminum backplate, standard size.
-Halcyon Cinch quick-adjust harness system
-Halcyon MC storage pack
-Highland SS bands
-Two XS Scuba HP-100s - matching X7-100s. Hot-dip galvanized. Thermo manifold. Original and last hydro date of 11/11 on both.

Issues:
-The webbing on the BP is cut. I swapped it with the webbing off my singles rig when I found that no longer fit, so the webbing is the only part of the rig that's seen water. Plan to replace the webbing.
-I bought this rig from the original owner, and he didn't include the main buckle. I never bought a replacement, so that's still missing.

Currently the tanks are set up as singles with plugs in the crossbar ports. My intent was to have them hydro'd as such and dive them as singles until I was ready to learn doubles, but moving changes my plans.

Other than the above items, this is all 100% brand new. I'm willing to split it up if there's interest, but pricing will increase slightly for the added time required on my part. $950 for the whole kit?

hbuEPL3.jpg

b7rEOAV.jpg

5HsuJ1O.jpg

9pO6sF3.jpg

Dbw7I2o.jpg

Also new in box, but several years old:
2) Dive Rite XT1 first stage
3) Dive Rite XT2 second stage

Both of these should probably be serviced before use, but have never had hoses connected or pressure applied outside the factory, so make your own educated decision. Say $300 for both? I'll toss in an unused 6ft hose.
K7arMmX.jpg

Qufds32.jpg

ovXL99a.jpg

4) Last item, used Dive Rite aluminum backplate with a full uncut hog-style harness. Bought the plate used years and years ago, I've never found a need to replace my SS plate, so I've never had it in the water. Harness and hardware are all new as a result. Say $65? Just noticed as I was getting photos - no waist buckle included.
vB8KJd8.jpg

2tEKUA3.jpg

First round of pics up. I'll get photos of the tanks shortly.

Also adding to the list:

Used pair of XL Scubapro Jet fins with spring straps. These are probably ~15 years old, and fewer than 100 dives on them. These are US made, and considerably heavier than the current ones. Always stored in a climate controlled bedroom closet. $70?

Yw6ORnZ.jpg

TjbbuKD.jpg

8nVUqiQ.jpg

QMvnA0t.jpg

How much would you sell the tanks for? I'm very interested

I am interested in the halcyon wing, backplate and harness if you are splitting this up.

Shoot, sorry folks. I thought I had notifications turned on, but I guess not.

I'll upload the rest of the photos this evening.

7bnLTGL.jpg

yuwORf4.jpg

pOe9jJj.jpg

jQYOy8y.jpg

eMn4Oiz.jpg

LKiyUMT.jpg

And markings on tank #2. Also added fin photos to the above post.

KhFHETz.jpg

5YS62AX.jpg

p2IY6un.jpg

VQjmxmf.jpg

Sgzz4HA.jpg

Sorry for the slow responses again. Nothing has sold, so it's all made the move to Montana at this point. All available, but shipping will be necessary, and I'll probably have to spend some time sorting boxes to find it all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom