No Fossiling for Scuba_Dad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, now that your on the injured reserve list, your job is to help coordinate a dive and make sure it goes off. I've been having a good time doing that while I've been broken and someone needs to take over so I can have a little break! :D

CBulla:
Well, now that your on the injured reserve list, your job is to help coordinate a dive and make sure it goes off. I've been having a good time doing that while I've been broken and someone needs to take over so I can have a little break! :D

Colin,
What in the world happened man?
Looking at your avatar, it looks like you had cosmetic surgery.

And Al, been there done that with different surgery.

The most important thing is that this piece of disc has been removed. Just thinking about the potential consequences of not having had it removed is quite scary.

Do what the doc says, follow whatever therapy they give you and I am sure that you will bounce back quickly!

Jeff

Glad to have you safely home and back on the board Al... What a heck of a journey you've been through. If there's anything we can help out with, please let us know. If your kids get too itchy for a dive befoe your able to go, their more than welcome to dive with me.

diver doh:
Colin,
What in the world happened man?
Looking at your avatar, it looks like you had cosmetic surgery.

(shhhhhhhhh.....

Colin's picture is my dietary aid.

i just look at it and lose my apetite, every single time)

Colin, man, you look great... awesome, dude... wimmens magnet city!

Al
Gonna end this Hijack and wish you a speedy recovery. Prayers and well wishes are sent your way.
Oh, and I think it is a great idea that Colin has that you can stay active by planning a Conch outing...

CBulla:

Colin,
Sounds like a possibility. Give me a few weeks to recover, first. The main problem I have right now is I'm limited to 25 minutes of sitting time until my 6 week appointment with the doc. It sure make things a pain. I get on SB... read two or three messages.... post a message... and ding... time is up... I'm back on my back again.

Jeff,
The doc said that floating piece of disk could have caused some real (permanent) problems. I'm glad he got it out of there.

Jenny,
The wetsuit arrived on Wednesday... If Hermit Crab needs it again... you know where one is.

Vickie,
Depending on how long I'm on my back... I might take you up on it. ScubaKat11 is already complaining about recompression illness...

Al

Hey Al...glad to hear everything is working out ok post surgery. Get well soon and let's get some diving in....Scubakat11 isn't the only one with a serious case of RCI :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom