No Doubles for Daddy....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrjimboalaska:
..broke 2 bones, 2 vet trips, and surgery scheduled Wednesday..
Heidie the 2nd is doing fine and will be better after the plates are put in..
I'm a sucker (plus I like being married to my wife) so we plan on keeping her around..
.. the wife? .. oh, the pooch :crafty:
mrjimboalaska:
.. you know.. I grew up on a farm.. and when a critter got hurt/sick.. bullet vs vet.. 'just economics..
sounds like Heidi the 2nd.. needs to go the way of Heidi the 1st :crafty:

voila! doubles under the tree! j/k

Jim, With me & Sherm's doubles on board, I hate to say it... but would you have the room:D ? Let me know if you need to use my other set of doubles until you get the dog and boat fixed.

BTW... I found my computer... right where I put it.

fishboy,
glad you found the 'puter, I figured you would... I'm sure I could find room for MY tanks at least.......:D
Vblue,
I often wondered why you were the only one that Heidie would nip at, but alas,
animals are good judges of character..........:D

In the vein of misery loves company, my brother's puppy crashed into him and he fell on it and the vet bills were $2000 this time last year.

I think I have a solution. I have been trying to talk K into adopting a small child to do the boat work I don't fit into, bilges, tight spots, ect. You have a small child that just cost you a lot of money not to mention tanks. How about I RENT your small boat working child at say, $2/hr untill you have your tanks?

Bad news I'm afraid,
Heidie passed away during surgery. My boy is especially devastated, as he blames himself for it. We are such pet loving people, I'm torn on whether to go get another dog right away for comfort, or to wait some time......

Jeez... sorry to hear that.

I'd hold up on getting another pet right away, but thats just me.

...On a lighter note, those doubles look a little closer now.

ah, not really, still have to pay the Doc.....

SO.....

I do get the opportunity to dive doubles beginning this weekend......those valve drills,
man they turn every which direction.....I can see task loading during drills a stressfull thing.............

So do you need my doubles or you gonna rent them?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom