No Doubles for Daddy....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrjimboalaska

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Let's see,
Daddy(me) had delusions of getting a set of doubles, a couple new regs and a stage bottle for Christmas. THEN, yesterday, my wonderful son dropped a cement paver on the dog(miniature Dachshund) and broke 2 bones, 2 vet trips now and have surgery scheduled for Wednesday....so much for daddy's doubles.....
oh, did I mention that the boat crapped on a dive yesterday as well, I am thinking I've got a loose ground at the moment, but have not been able to focus on that yet...
Sorry, just had to rant, bad month to quit huffin glue..............
Jimbo

OUCH!!!! Poor Pooch! Sympathies on the doubles. I didn't take any chances. I bought my own Christmas gift a Green Force Light., No surprise, but no risk either.

Heidie the 2nd is doing fine and will be better after the plates are put in.
She has bonded so well with the kids and us that it would be hard to lose her.
I'm a sucker(plus I like being married to my wife) so we plan on keeping her around.

My daughter wants a miniature Dachshund. Instead I got first set of scuba gear...sorry, dear, maybe next year? (Yeah, right!)

Hope she mends well, they're very cute. And Merry Christmas to all.

But was the paver OK? Just kidding! I love all dogs even yappy little lap dogs, except the pink poodle across the way.....Same prob with the boat? Do you have a battery switch? One of the red ones, ummm, forget the brand. If so, bypass it and I bet your problem will be fixed.Took me several years and thousands in replaced batteries and starters before I found out the switches are crap and wear out under heavy load.
Good luck! I wanna dive when I get back.

Dog versus scuba gear?

Never a problem here :)

Is the dog insured? Sue it from emotional distress and buy the doubles with the proceeds!!!! Sorry, sick sense of humour.
Hop the fella's doin all right and sorry about your doubles!

Back
Top Bottom