NJ & PA Divers head north to Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MB104

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A bunch of NJ & PA divers, members of both Wreck Valley Diversand NJDive.comspent the past weekend in Rockport, Ontario, Canada over the first weekend of October. We spent the weekend at Caigers Resort and dove with Thousand Island Pleasure Diving (islanddiver.ca). We hit the wrecks of the America, Keystorm, and Kinghorn. We also did a drift dive at Ash Island and ended up on a wrecked barge. It was a perfect weekend weather-wise. Beautiful sunny skies, not too hot, not too cold, great company and great diving.

I wore my Liquid Image HD Video Mask for all of my dives, and edited the dives down to reasonable lengths. This is a true "point of view" mask, so wherever I look, the camera also looks. It can be quite dizzying, but it is also very interesting. Make sure to change the viewing resolution on the youtube video to 720p to watch them in HD.

Keystorm: YouTube - Diving the wreck of the Keystorm - St. Lawrence Seaway

Kinghorn: YouTube - Diving the wreck of the Kinghorn - St. Lawrence Seaway

America: YouTube - Scuba Diving the wreck of the America - St. Lawrence Seaway

Here are pictures from the surface. This is a link to a Photobucket account.
Diving the St Lawrence Seaway Canada 2010 pictures by mb104 - Photobucket

For some reason, they loaded backwards.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom