NJ Based Diver w/ Upcoming Trip to Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaKosk

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello!

North NJ based PADI Open Water certified diver. Hoping to eventually progress to NJ local diving. I know Nj has great wrecks but they are quite deep. Enriched Air cert in progress with upcoming Bonaire trip in late December 2022.

Certified with Blue Water Divers in NJ at Dutch Springs PA in 2021. Dove in Grenada with Eco Dive (Fantastic shop!) shortly after getting certified!

In 2022, I dove Playa de Carmen (south of Cancun) with Xpu-ha divers, Grand Cayman with Divetech and then Wall to Wall Diving (Great operation!), and finishing off 2022 with a trip to Bonaire for some shore diving, Klein Bonaire Boat Dives, and East coast guided dives!

Anyone care to do some shore diving with me last week of December in Bonaire? If not, reply with some recommendations for must visit sites!

Welcome to ScubaBoard, sounds like you're having a lot of diving fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom