Nitrox course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is absolutely true. The computer has a purpose but I also think that you should know the basics before you take the easy way out (computer).

I will buy a computer myself but I want to learn the process behind the result aswell.

Thank you for the answers, great to get input.

I absolutely agree with you. I took the TDI Nitrox Diver course and we really hit the Navy Dive tables hard to calculate your EAD properly.

That is absolutely true. The computer has a purpose but I also think that you should know the basics before you take the easy way out (computer).

If you want to learn the 'basics', then do it properly. Read 'Deco for Divers', it'll teach you a million times more than dive planning on 20 year old tables.

If you want to learn the 'basics', then do it properly. Read 'Deco for Divers', it'll teach you a million times more than dive planning on 20 year old tables.

That's great info Andy and thanks! I just started reading Deco for Divers last night! I am about 30 pages in and it already is a great read.

That's great info Andy and thanks! I just started reading Deco for Divers last night! I am about 30 pages in and it already is a great read.

Better get your reading done now, buddy, because in a couple months when you're getting up every few hours to change diapers, you are going to get behind on your leisure reading :D

Better get your reading done now, buddy, because in a couple months when you're getting up every few hours to change diapers, you are going to get behind on your leisure reading :D

I finished the Vance Harlow "Scuba Maintenance and Repair" over the weekend so I thought I was doing well :) Hey I just picked up my Tek3 set from Dolphi tonight. It came with two XTX50 seconds, a bungee necklace, and two Tek3 First Stages. Pretty sweet to stare at until I get my dry suit and then training on twin sets :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom