Nitrox Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MB

Obi-MB-Kenobi
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'm running a nitrox class on Sat, Feb 5 for the dive club at FAU (in either Boca or Delray -- TBA). I'll put something in the "classes" forum but I'm guessing that there might be a Conch or two who is looking for a nitrox class for themselves or a loved one. (Yeah, I know most of the folks in this Forum already breathe mixed gas, but...).

I usually offer this class partially on-line, with a live review, but this time it will be completely live. Class will include dives (how dare people offer a dive classs without dives?!?!), with a field trip to a couple of local places to test out O2 analyzers, fill stations, and the attitudes of dive store folks when you ask them to test your own mix...

Anyway, if anyone is looking for an EAN class, you're welcomed to come play. Don't be intimidated by college students. (Believe me, they ain't that bright!) Walter, Moo, Dee, NetDoc, and some other folk will give you the skinny on how I teach.

Details on request.

Cheers
MB

Darn- Almost worth retaking just to see you in action! I'll wait for the Stress & Rescue class, though.... :wink:

Ok, I'm in...was gonna just take the formal part.... can you let us know prices? I might have another suc...um friend that is interested.

I will have to check my date book but I would like to take the class, whats the charges??? complete books/class and dives, and the cert is it padi or naui??

This is a NAUI class, and covers more than the average bear. We'll practice on lots of different profiles, so bring your logs. That way you can compare several of your real dives to different profiles had you been breathing different mixes. We'll also make a run to a couple of different dive stores so you can see their fill stations, their fill and logging procedures, and test out different O2 analyzers. This class has dives - weather permitting we'll do that on Sunday.

Details to follow via email.
MB

Cool...
Will wait for the email before posting more...

Scuba_Jenny:
Cool...
Will wait for the email before posting more...

I got my email already. Check is on its way..........

Jenny Can I crash on your couch???? :crafty:

Why yes, of course.
I am going up for the day, just doing the classroom stuff, and maybe tagging along to a shop, I will not be doing the dives on Sunday...See a whale shark for me, ok?

OK, its a loooooong way from Hollywood to Delray, so if you're stopping for coffee, make sure you bring me one!

Ummm I'm gonna take that as a hint...
What would you like with your coffee??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom