Nitrox Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
Ummm I'm gonna take that as a hint...
What would you like with your coffee??
Other than eggs benedict, papaya with lime, fresh OJ (honeybell would be nice), and a little BBC radio in the background??? Not a thing. But thanks for asking!

MB:
Other than eggs benedict, papaya with lime, fresh OJ (honeybell would be nice), and a little BBC radio in the background??? Not a thing. But thanks for asking!

You know- I had an instructor in a training class for tech support that talked incessantly about his love for Dunkin' Donuts French Cruets (sp?) It was even a question on his test... :11:

Marvel:
You know- I had an instructor in a training class for tech support that talked incessantly about his love for Dunkin' Donuts French Cruets (sp?) It was even a question on his test... :11:
Hmmmm... Bonus points on the test for fresh mangos... Marvel, are you sure you don't want to take this class???

Mangos are in season now?? Hmmm

MB:
Don't be intimidated by college students. (Believe me, they ain't that bright!)
Yikes - I taught college for one year back in the late 80's, and it was the longest decade of my life. I didn't really underestand the concept of a "rooms full of unmotivated morons" until I experienced it. :D

Scuba_Jenny:
Ummm I'm gonna take that as a hint...
What would you like with your coffee??

Can he answer that on Scubaboard???? :eyebrow:

Might be PM material...

GrierHPharmD:
Can he answer that on Scubaboard???? :eyebrow:
...must not take the bait...

Ok What about my final dives??? MB are you going to try and join us on the 19th for my dives, or can we plan a date so I can do my inclusive dives... Let me know

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom