NiTek X

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverlee

Contributor
Reaction score
It's here. :D I got one and love it. Easy to program, easy to read. Comfortable fit.
Many choices in the set mode. Closed cicuit or Open circuit its just at the touch of a button.

I saw 3 of them up at peacock two weekends ago. Lamar was doing a rebreather class and all his students had them. The interface looks very similiar to the nitek3 and it's just as easy to use.

Interesting. I got sick of waiting for it and picked up a used VR3 HD at a great price recently. I'm curious to see how this one looks finally.

Great. That advertisement does wonders for furthering the knowledge on this unit. :rolleyes:

And really...if you are going to post a spam message bragging about prices, make them at least better than a dollar off one of the most well known online retailers of Dive Rite gear...

That was not a spam message. I was responding to a request asking how the unit looks. The information there is the same information that Dive Rite has provided. The type on the link is what SB automatically inserts when you paste the link in a post. If you have a problem with that, complain to the admin. :shakehead:

Ah, my apologies then. I assumed that you were involved with the shop in some way. I don't participate on SB much anymore and several of the other boards I do participate in have way too many opportunistic people that jump into threads like these hawking their online stores.

It is my local shop and I am there frequently. I occasionally help out in the shop, but I do not work there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom