Ni'ihau Or Nana Cracks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubbles below

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Aloha!
We will be in Kauai for 10days in June, 7 days on the south side and 4 days on the north side. I have dove a lot on the south side, Koloa Landing( my first shore dive), Brenecke Ledge, Sheraton Caverns (2x and a night dive),Fast Lane, and General Store. On the north, I dove Tunnels 2x and also did my night dive there.
I want to do something different: Niiahua is 2.5 hrs boat ride $345
Bubbles Below Charter does NaPali ride out of Port Allen. Is Nana Crack good to dive or should I do Niiahua. Hubby still an air hog, so should I not waste $ and just do local dives?
3 tanks dive at Nana Cracks $245
2 tanks dive Nana Cracks/NaPali $245
Than 12 days in Maui, 3 days in Lahana and 7 days in Kihea. I'm leaning towards Stevens or Eric Robinson on Kihea, but have not really decide who to go w in Lahana.
Is most shore dives in Maui beach entry or lava rocks entry?
I like the boat ramp entry in Kauai!
Mahalo!

Aloha!
We will be in Kauai for 10days in June, 7 days on the south side and 4 days on the north side. I have dove a lot on the south side, Koloa Landing( my first shore dive), Brenecke Ledge, Sheraton Caverns (2x and a night dive),Fast Lane, and General Store. On the north, I dove Tunnels 2x and also did my night dive there.
I want to do something different: Niiahua is 2.5 hrs boat ride $345
Bubbles Below Charter does NaPali ride out of Port Allen. Is Nana Crack good to dive or should I do Niiahua. Hubby still an air hog, so should I not waste $ and just do local dives?
3 tanks dive at Nana Cracks $245
2 tanks dive Nana Cracks/NaPali $245
Than 12 days in Maui, 3 days in Lahana and 7 days in Kihea. I'm leaning towards Stevens or Eric Robinson on Kihea, but have not really decide who to go w in Lahana.
Is most shore dives in Maui beach entry or lava rocks entry?
I like the boat ramp entry in Kauai!
Mahalo!
Shore dives are easy on Maui. Prefer Ed Robinson's boats, they tend to get out to the sites first and are good for more experienced divers. Maui Dreams is the best, never a bad experience. They also do good guided shore dives and you can do scooters. Lahaina I would just to black rock from the shore, and take a boat dive to the Cathedrals which is another long boat ride.

Back
Top Bottom