Night Dives in NJ on Fridays?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Natural

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Anyone know of any boats that run night dives on a Friday night?

The Natural:
Anyone know of any boats that run night dives on a Friday night?

I don't but I'd be willing to meet you in NJ to do some night dives!

where in NJ?

Well I'm in Morristown, kinda North Central, about 35min from NYC. I have found a few places that run a Wed or Thursday night dive, but looking more for a Friday night dive so then I have an excuse to go to the shore. :D

The Natural:
Well I'm in Morristown, kinda North Central, about 35min from NYC. I have found a few places that run a Wed or Thursday night dive, but looking more for a Friday night dive so then I have an excuse to go to the shore. :D

Depending on the time it would take me to get to a particular NJ diving locale, I could do a Thursday night diving (no class on fridays!)

i know somepeople who have places in Stone Harbor...that would be a sweet spot to stay...and wildwood is just north...

Thursdays are hard for me since I work doubles on Thursdays and then the Friday morning shift. If I can score a Friday night dive I'll let you know.

The Natural:
Thursdays are hard for me since I work doubles on Thursdays and then the Friday morning shift. If I can score a Friday night dive I'll let you know.

Aww, thats too bad!

Sounds good otherwise tho! :)

I have been going out of Belmar on Wed nights. The boat leaves at 6:30 and we have been geting back to the dock around 9:30. The diving has been real nice the past 2 weeks. PM me if anyone wants to come along.

There are some boats that can be chartered if we can get enough people together. I'd definatly be up for it.

I just found out the Atlantus, out of Atlantic City, is going out friday the 15th for a night dive. PM me if you want to go, I live close to the shop that set up the charter, I can sign you up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom