night dive tonight 11/15 ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got into work a half hour ago, and would have to leave early, run home and pack my gear, and borrow a tank. I wish I had known earlier... I don't think it'll work for me at the last minute like this.

Rax, if you're willing to do Ft. Wetherill, I might be up for a night dive. I can meet you there 7-7:30, depending on traffic. Lemme know.

-Roman.

I would have joined ya! I look forward to your full report when you return!

I beg to differ! It was 4 by my computer. Shortest dive I've ever done... Now the question is, do I log it or not? :D But that's about the extent of the report. Oh, and Rax's mask got kicked out of his hand by the surf, he had to dig out a spare. A lovely night of diving, all things considered. :)

-Roman.

or just silly?

Gotta give you credit for trying, you are obsessed, or is it possessed?

Actually, aside from the bad vis, it was a nice night for diving. It wasn't particularly cold, the moon was out and shining brightly. Could've been a nice dive if the vis was a bit better.

-Roman.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom