Night dive this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pacificgal

Rest in Peace...
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'd like to do a night dive this weekend, Friday or Saturday at Breakwater or maybe elsewhere, preferably BW cuz I'm a little afraid of the dark. Anyone interested?

Well, Jim and I are going to do it tomorrow night, others are invited to join, we can make a party of it!

Fri that is?? argh i cant got some classes

I'd like to do a night dive this weekend, Friday or Saturday at Breakwater or maybe elsewhere, preferably BW cuz I'm a little afraid of the dark. Anyone interested?

Well, Jim and I are going to do it tomorrow night, others are invited to join, we can make a party of it!

You should be with Jim.

I should be afraid of the dark with Jim? He's recovering so he has to be slower than me, that's what you look for in a buddy if you're afraid of things eating you, right?

Moving this party to Lover's Point instead, picked up a couple guest divers too.

Ron, Paula and I had a great night dive around 10pm last night at breakwater. Saw numerous little octopi, rock fishes and a yellow and black fish that looked quite out of place, fish id to come later after some research. Had a beer with Ron, carrie and Paula before taking off for home around midnight. What a great way to spend a Friday night, sorry you couldn't make it Jim, but it was a real pleasure to meet Melissa.

how about repeating this dive on saturday 31st?

If I don't have a hot date, Andrew, you're on!
Edit: 80% chance if having that night dive, my chances at that hot date are slim

Last edited:
I have class on saturday so night dive would be cool, dump the date. i have 2 canister lights if you need one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom