Night Dive in Palm Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baitedstorm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey ya'll.... Just a quick heads up. We're taking a small group of divers out Thursday night if anyone wants to get in a night dive. (We are going out in the AM too, if anyone wants on the boat)

Darrel is going to come out on the night dive with us for certain (I'll be DM'ing for the group) and is trying to take off to run the day trip as well...

If anyone is interested, let me know. We meet at the boat about 30 minutes before dark.

I put up a calendar link HERE

:17: No diving for me until these sinuses clear up

KBeck:
Hey, I'm just too cash strapped, but if you're doing an after dive get together (do I hear Brass Ring?), let me know and I'll join!
hehehehehehe, she said strapped :laughing:

What kinda wierdo stuff does a Brass Ring have to do with it??

Thursday is a work night for me.

"Sinus clear up".. poor thing I hate it when I get sick.. we should bring you some soup and little oyster crackers.. but then we'd all get a icky cold and not be able to dive.

Take some vitamins, drink plenty of water. I always have tomato soup with lots of hot sauce, I do not think it helps the healing.. but it taste good! mmmmmm

Eric

Orlando Eric:
we should bring you some soup and little oyster crackers..
Eric

imagine that..... if memory serves me correctly, he'd probably make you sit ALL alone and wait for your own, maybe that's just for calms and not oysters.. :wink:

Orlando Eric:
"Sinus clear up".. poor thing I hate it when I get sick.. we should bring you some soup and little oyster crackers.. but then we'd all get a icky cold and not be able to dive.
Eric

Misery loves company you know!

down4fun:
Misery loves company you know!

Well, I just snort some good ol' ground cayenne pepper... clears the sinuses quite well!

Just have a bucket handy!

:D

OC spray works wonders for the sinuses. You have never seen so much stuff come out of someone's nose untill you see them after they have been sprayed.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom