Night dive for BUGS, Tuesday August 8, Hollywood

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tonight is definately not good for diving. But I'm gonna start night diving in the next couple weeks, need to get a light kit.

Looking forward to some fun night dives with ya'll.

VR, I look forward to diving with you. May I heartily recommend that you purchase a mask light, the better to see to catch our long-legged friends while your hands are busy with bug tools!

I like the tag team approach at night personally, 1 diver lights and flag diver 2 lobster kit.

Right now I'd take any approach... I think I'm going to take a long shower and pretend I'm diving.

Wys.

The mask light is an excellent choice, as is to use the same light (usually a UK Q40, or perhaps a Princeton Tec Tec 40) and zip tie it to your snare. Although I like the tag team approach much better.

Well, last night was a beautiful night for a night dive. I went to Blue Heron Bridge, by the time I got to Boca, the sun was shining! Good dive. Saw a couple seahorses, decorator crabs, stingrays, and some of the divers with us also saw a manatee.

Ooooh, it sounds so beautiful! I hope that the next time I see that bridge dive scheduled for a Saturday or Sunday that my schedule permits it. I'm glad you got to dive, Jenny!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom