Night dive for BUGS, Tuesday August 8, Hollywood

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WE may be going Friday afternoon as well, if you can *cough* *cough* get off of work.

Darn, Jenny, no can do...You guys have fun without me ::SOBBING:: ...but I am really looking forward to Saturday!!!

And Rapidiver, I wouldn't dive for bugs at night where you live...don't the BUGS grab YOU instead of vice versa? :11:

OK y'all, I'm not thinking that tomorrow's Hollywood night dive is going to come together but watch this space for NEXT WEEK because I am not nearly as busy next week and might be arm-twisted into a couple of night dives!!

And let's hope we don't get a HURRICANE DEBBY anytime soon... :shakehead

I am available Thursday day and night. Any takers? Split if necessary DebbY

Looks like nobody can make it tomorrow night WHICH is probably going to be blown out anyway. Gooch, if you start a new thread for Thursday night you'll probably pick up some buddies!

Is that Gooch with an "H"?
:lol:

rapidiver:
You guys are soooo lucky your allowed to dive for bugs at night!

I actually prefer hunting during the day time, they usually spread out at night!
But yes they are easier to catch at night when they are not in their holes.

Wys.

DebbyDiver:
Darn, Jenny, no can do...You guys have fun without me ::SOBBING:: ...but I am really looking forward to Saturday!!!

And Rapidiver, I wouldn't dive for bugs at night where you live...don't the BUGS grab YOU instead of vice versa? :11:

OK y'all, I'm not thinking that tomorrow's Hollywood night dive is going to come together but watch this space for NEXT WEEK because I am not nearly as busy next week and might be arm-twisted into a couple of night dives!!

And let's hope we don't get a HURRICANE DEBBY anytime soon... :shakehead

If you plan on going next week, I am free any night except weds.

I do plan on going next week, Tuesday and/or Thursday nights, just watch the boards for an announcement!

From NOAA:

AMZ651-671-090230-
/O.ROU.KMFL.MA.F.0000.000000T0000Z-000000T0000Z/
COASTAL WATERS FROM DEERFIELD BEACH TO OCEAN REEF, FL OUT 20 NM-
WATERS FROM DEERFIELD BEACH TO OCEAN REEF, FL EXTENDING FROM 20 NM
TO THE TERRITORIAL WATERS OF THE BAHAMAS-
[SIZE=+1] 425 PM EDT TUE AUG 8 2006[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1] TONIGHT[/SIZE]
SOUTHEAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET.
INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. NUMEROUS EVENING SHOWERS AND
SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS...SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS OVER NIGHT.

Heh, I'm still at work and not going anywhere because I don't want to walk the three blocks to the parking garage in the horizontal rain. Gooch and FastAttack, I hope you guys have a great dive Thursday night, wish I could join you!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom