Nicest place to stay in Boracay?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think best palce to stay in Boracay is Calypso they have the best dive shop (My opinion) PADI 5 star and great rooms for 75 high season rate. I like Pinjalo villas (Part of Calypso) even if it is a short walk to the beach.

thanks for all of the recommendations, peeps! we wound up booking discovery shores in boracay and el nido-lagen in palawan...can't wait!!!

I've never been but I just found out that a former classmate owns the Sea Wind resort. I've heard it's good:

Sea Wind Boracay Island - TravelSmart.NET

The nice think is it's owed by Joebert Cocjin. Who recognized me at our recent reunion (after 40 years) AND admitted copying from me in school (he still passed :confused:).

It's payback time ... a week stay at least.

I've never been but I just found out that a former classmate owns the Sea Wind resort. I've heard it's good:

Sea Wind Boracay Island - TravelSmart.NET

The nice think is it's owed by Joebert Cocjin. Who recognized me at our recent reunion (after 40 years) AND admitted copying from me in school (he still passed :confused:).

It's payback time ... a week stay at least.

sea wind is one of the upscale resorts. very nice place to stay. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom