NHL Starts tomorrow!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
Let's see if they can win it in the next 5 years. That'd be awesome!
Yeah, that's it, set the bar high.

We, in Vancouver, expect a cup now.

:D

Bill.

Lightning Fish:
Yeah, that's it, set the bar high.

We, in Vancouver, expect a cup now.

:D

Bill.

heheh, well good luck to the canucks. It'd be good to see lord stanley go back to any Canadian team. I'll admit, I'm only a habs fan cause I went to school in montreal and I'd only like to see them win it to continue their streak of winning it every decade.

Chip knows better than to cheer for his team when outside of the GTA bubble...especially if he'll be the only one on this thread! :D

chip104:
It'd be good to see lord stanley go back to any Canadian team.

Lord Stanley has been here 12 years now. He's no longer an alien -- he's a full-fledged U.S. citizen... LOL :laughing:

ScubaTexan:
Lord Stanley has been here 12 years now. He's no longer an alien -- he's a full-fledged U.S. citizen... LOL :laughing:

Unlike the America's Cup... :11: :14:

ScubaTexan:

Don't you think you should also be giving citizenship to all those Canadian hockey players who've helped out those American teams? Why just Brett Hull? :wink:

chip104:
Don't you think you should also be giving citizenship to all those Canadian hockey players who've helped out those American teams? Why just Brett Hull? :wink:

Do you offer Canadian citizenship to all the American players that play in the CFL? :)

Don't count the AVS out yet! The season is just beginning. They are better than you might think.

Hooked-Again:
Don't count the AVS out yet! The season is just beginning. They are better than you might think.

Was anyone (except for a few canadians here and perhaps scubajennifer ?)

The last time the avs won the cup in 2001... didn't they have one of the WORST records in the league before January???

It's not over for 6 more months.

ScubaTexan:
Do you offer Canadian citizenship to all the American players that play in the CFL? :)

Sorry bro, this is hockey we're talking about. You're highjacking! :D

tell you what, let's just debate about this some other time, say over a cold glass of Shiner or Moosehead? :)

Back
Top Bottom