NHL Starts tomorrow!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJENNIFER

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I thought I would post the most important info of the day: NHL HOCKEY IS BACK!!

15 games all tomorrow!! A Historic night of fun and fights to be had by all!

Who's your favorite team...or in my case the love of my life!

RED WINGS RULE!!!

Jen!

The Oilers improved, but not enough and unfortunately for us Edmontonians, Calgary is going to have a very good team (again) this year.

Its all about the Kings. We will go no place and will be lucky to finish near .500, but they're my team and I love 'em. So long as they whuppass on Anaheim and San Jose, they can lose 60.

LETS GO KINGS!

---
Ken

JeffG:
The Oilers improved, but not enough and unfortunately for us Edmontonians, Calgary is going to have a very good team (again) this year.

Well hopefully Edmonton can put something together for tomorrow night, so I can see the Av's lose the first of what I hope to be many games! :D

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Well hopefully Edmonton can put something together for tomorrow night, so I can see the Av's lose the first of what I hope to be many games! :D
They needed an offensive center and didn't get one. Their goaltending is suspect as well.

So I wouldn't be holding your breath, if I was you.

Well the Av's don't have much to offer either...so it should be interesting! Or Not!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Well the Av's don't have much to offer either...so it should be interesting! Or Not!
Well, it should be interesting. I'll probably watch it.

SCUBAJENNIFER:
RED WINGS RULE!!!

We say that a little differently here in Avalanche Country. Go Avs!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom